Election Finance Compliance Review Process
- Candidates will have until April 4, 2018 at 5: 00 p.m. to confirm their expenses, if no response is received by that time, the statement of expenses as gathered by the CRO will be considered correct.
- No later than April 5, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. the candidates expenses will be available for public review on the website.
- Any elector can file a request for an Election Finance Compliance Review, on the basis that the elector has reasonable belief that there are misstatement of election expenses from April 5, 2018 to April 11, 2018.
- When an Election Finance Compliance Review is requested, the matter will be reviewed by the CRO within one business day. A response form will be given to the candidate who is the subject of the Election Finance Compliance Review and they would have to respond by April 12, 2018. If they do not respond then they would be deemed to agree with the compliance review request.
- The CRO shall decide the matter and issue a ruling on expenses no later than April 13, 2018.
- Any willful hiding of expenses will be subject to discipline.
- The CRO shall be guided by the jurisprudence on 88.33-88.37 of the Municipal Elections Act when making determinations under this process.
- The CRO shall give notice of an Election Finance Compliance Review and the decisions made to the Elections Committee, and shall enclosed it in the final report to the board.
Candidates Financial Return
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNAL
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
DIRECTOR OF CAMPUS LIFE
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
DIRECTOR OF EQUITY
CASA LOMA CAMPUS DIRECTOR
ST JAMES CAMPUS DIRECTOR
WATERFRONT CAMPUS DIRECTOR
ARTS, DESIGN AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATIONAL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
BUSINESS EDUCATIONAL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
COMMUNITY SERVICES AND EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION EDUCATIONAL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATIONAL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
HEALTH SCIENCES EDUCATIONAL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
ACCESSIBILITY CONSTITUENCY REPRESENTATIVE
BLACK STUDENTS CONSTITUENCY REPRESENTATIVE
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS REPRESENTATIVE
LGBTQ STUDENTS REPRESENTATIVE
WOMAN AND TRANS STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE
Requests for compliance reviews can be sent to the Chief Returning Officer at email@example.com