The George Brown Chapter welcomes you to the CNSA! The CNSA is the national voice of Canadian nursing students, and our aim is to increase the legal, ethical, professional, and educational aspects of nursing. To learn more about the CNSA, please visit the national website at www.cnsa.ca.
Although the CNSA George Brown Chapter is fairly new (est. 2004), there has been exceptional drive and dedication by the student members to accomplish the following great ideas:
- Assisting with first/second year orientation (and second year transition to Ryerson for students in the collaborative Nursing degree program)
- CPR and First Aid classes (Please see www.firstaideducation.ca for course dates and times)
- Guest speakers from a variety of different nursing organizations and specialties
- Promoting conferences and encouraging and assisting students to attend them
- Fundraising activities (t-shirts, Sweaters, Waffle Breakfasts, CPR Certifications – www.firstaideducation.ca)
- Maintaining a strong link between the CNSA and nursing organizations (i.e. RNAO/NSO)
- Promoting social events to increase awareness and interest regarding the nursing program
In order to keep you updated on the nursing programs at George Brown please visit our information board located on the 7th floor located in the St. James Building.
Our office is located at 200 King Street on the 8th floor in room SJA 809.
Rosemary Leone, firstname.lastname@example.org