Date(s) - 13/06/2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
St. James campus, Quiet Lounge, Room 150F
200 King Street East.
Here are the topics we will be covering at this meeting:
- Educational Advocacy Initiative (EAI)
- Townhalls: deciding topics, marketing, and style
- Education Reps: tabling throughout the school year
- Orientation and the Education Reps: how can we connect with students starting their journey with GBC?
- By-Elections: how will we advertise these vacant education rep roles to students in September?
- Academic Advocacy: board marketing
- CAC: campaigns -> how can we customize CFS campaigns to fit with the GBC community?
- Day of Action – Winter 2018
There may be more topics than this, but this will be a good start. If anyone has anything to add to this, that would be fantastic, but I’ll need you to let me know by Friday, as that’s when I’ll send out the formal agenda. After Friday, it will have to go into “other business.”
I’ve also scheduled the meeting for 3 hours. I’d rather finish earlier than that, but at least this way we come into the meeting expecting to be there for three hours as opposed to being upset that we’re taking longer than scheduled! 😊
Contact: Tiffany White, Director of Education