Health and Dental Plan for domestic co-op students in the initial semester of your academic year (Opt in)
If you are a domestic student and you are taking your co-op placement in the initial semester of your school year (Students starting in September for the fall semester or students starting in January for the winter semester), you are not automatically eligible for the extended Health and Dental Plan as you will not be paying full-time tuition fees which includes the Health and Dental Plan fee. If you are interested in our extended Health and Dental coverage during your co-op term, please contact one of the Student Association offices listed below.
How to opt-in to the Health and Dental Plan 2016-2017 Benefits Year
- Complete the co-op opt-in form.
- Please note that you will be contacted by one of our staff members once your application has been approved and you will need to submit proof of your co-op registration* and complete the fee payment at a Student Association office before the deadline.
Health Benefits Premium and Payment Deadlines
|September 2016 start
(coverage from September 1, 2016-August 31, 2017)
Oct. 6, 2016
|January 2017 start
(coverage from January 1, 2017-August 31, 2017)
Feb. 9, 2017
Student Association offices:
- St. James: Room 147 (Student Association)
- Casa Loma: Room E100 (Student Association)
- Ryerson: SHE614 (SHE Building)
- Waterfront: Room 033 (Concourse Level)
Health Benefits Hotline: 416-415-5000 ext. 2443