We’re running a colouring contest where you can win an advocacy t-shirt! For details see us at an advocacy table on your campus or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who would have thought that a course outline could make or break your grade? Many of us don’t even attend that first class.
- Course outlines are central to your success in class, they ensure that what is written is being delivered
- Professors are responsible to inform you about course expectations and deliverables through course outlines to ensure you meet your educational needs and program requirements
- Course outlines identify due dates and breakdown of grades for your assignments within the course
- Course outlines describe the expectations and outcomes or what you are supposed to learn within the course
- Keep your course outlines throughout the course as well as copies of assignments as proof in case there are any concerns regarding grading or changes within the course delivery/structure that should not be occurring without notice from the teacher
- If you feel that any information within the course outline was not met, delivered, or violated, you have every right to have that concern addressed
- If you have any accessibility needs for your educational success you must inform faculty as they are also committed to providing you a road to success
For any questions/concerns regarding the above, contact us at our hotline number 416-415-5000 Ext. 6320 or email email@example.com.